Followers

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Altenew Dahlia Blossoms stamp set

Evening crafters. 
Hope you've had a good day.
Thought I'd share a card I made using the beautiful
Dahlia Blossom and Halftone Circles stamp sets by Altenew
You can buy this stamp set from Bumbleberry Papercrafts 



I stamped the outline stamp first then used distress inks with the solid stamps
The flower was then masked off to enable me to stamp a second Dahlia, in the same manner
I added my own stalks before stamping leaves in distress inks, both on the stalks and on the Dahlias themselves, using a masking technique where necessary
The halftone circles were used to create a clean and simple background
To complete, I stamped a sentiment across the middle of the flower stems in black ink
Thankyou for stopping by
Crafty hugs
xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card those flowers are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Karen!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blossoms and i love those round stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Karen. I love the delicate colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx