Followers

Thursday 20 April 2017

Stamps By Me Buttercup stamp set and crazy birds by Tim Holtz

Afternoon crafters

Hope you're all having a lovely day.

Thought I'd share a second card today. This one is using the delicate and beautiful Buttercup stamp by
Www.stampsbyme.co.uk 

And those crazy birds by Tim Holtz as well as the You stamp set by Julie Hickey



I first created a smooshed watercolour background using distress inks. I then inked through various stencils to create more effect

I stamped the beautiful Buttercup and the crazy birds in black versafine ink and coloured them in with my kuretake clean colour pens 

To finish I stamped the Lovely You sentiment stamp. 

I do love these stamps and I hope you like my card

Crafty hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Stunning Karen, love these buttercup stamps with the crazy birds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen this is a stunning card I love the buttercups and the crazy birds they go well together. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Linda and Jackie. Love the combination too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card with those adorable birds from Tim holtz

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx