Followers

Saturday 1 April 2017

For The Love of Stamps Shop Til You Drop stamp set and mask

Afternoon crafters.

I'd like to share some more of my DT samples for the new stamps launched this weekend by For The Love of Stamps from www.hunkydorycrafts.co.uk 

I'm using the beautiful Shop Til You Drop stamp set and mask in these


I stamped one of the bags and a sentiment onto some white card and matted it onto some striped paper from the Stripes background paper pad and then onto black card and adhered across card blank

I stamped 3 bags onto different papers from the Background Paper Pads and cut them out. 

I curved them slightly then using foam pads I attached them to the card blank, tucking some shredded tissue paper into the bags as I adhered them.


I cut an 8x8 card blank into the shape of a bag and covered with paper from the Stripes background paper pad. 

A scalloped circle was die cut and adhered to the top of the bag with a crystal attached by 3d gel.

Pearl strips were adhered across the bottom of the card blank

The hat box and hat were stamped onto an oval die cut and coloured in with Kuretake clean colour pens. I also stamped, coloured and cut out the shoes and another bag . These were then adhered to card. 

A sentiment was stamped onto another oval die cut to finish. 



I matted and layered papers from the Stripes and Monochrome Background paper pads onto a card blank, colouring in some of the hearts with a pink kuretake pen. 

I stamped shoes and bags randomly on square white card and coloured in the shoes with the same pink kuretake clean colour pen. This was matted onto yellow card and attached to card blank with foam pads to complete 

I hope you enjoyed looking at these samples 

Crafty hugs xx 

11 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Karen!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous inspiration. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for yr lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Karen and great designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards Karen, I love the bag shape you have made out of 8x8 card....brilliant idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for all your lovely comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow all of these projects are super cute. Great job

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx