Followers

Sunday 19 March 2017

Stamps By Me Sunflower stamp set

Evening crafters.
Hope you all had a fab Sunday. I've been busy making some samples for a new launch...so watch this space.

In the meantime here's a happy card I made using the delightful Sunflower stamp set available from www.stampsbyme.co.uk

I created a watercolour, smooshed background with distress inks and  kuretake clean colour pens, whilst also using a resist pen to add some swirls.

I then stamped and heat embossed the sunflower and coloured it in using the kuretake pens. 

The background was matted onto black card then attached to card blank with foam pads, before adding the sunflower with 3d gel.

The sentiment was stamped in versafine to complete.

Hope you liked it and many thanks for taking the time to look.

Crafty hugs xx

4 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx