Followers

Monday 13 March 2017

Stamps By Me Ltd All Things Grow With Love stamp set

Morning crafters.

Sharing my last DT sample for the new stamps launched by www.stampsbyme.co.uk

This is from the All Things Grow With Love stamp set.

I first positioned where I wanted the scallop frame to go and then stamped the flower heads in grey versafine ink.

I inked the frame with distress inks then tacked it in place so I could stamp the main flower image in black versafine, ensuring it overlapped slightly onto frame.

I temporarily removed frame so I could colour in the flower with Kuretake clean colour pens. The sentiment was stamped with versafine black ink

The frame was then attached using foam pads before matting the card onto pink card. This was then adhered to the card blank. 

The gems were added to complete this sample.

Thankyou for stopping by and leaving comments. I read them all.
Crafty hugs xx

5 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx