Followers

Saturday 11 March 2017

Honey Doo Crafts Rose Trellis, Rose Trellis background, First Choice and Mum stamp sets

Afternoon everyone.

Wanted to share two samples I've made using the absolutely gorgeous Rose Trellis and Rose Trellis Background stamps from www.honeydoocrafts.co.uk

Also included on the samples are two new sentiment stamp sets, First Choice and Mum.

For both samples I used Versafine Black Onyx Ink pad to stamp the images and Kuretake clean colour pens to colour them in.

I love these stamps..so pretty and so versatile.

I'd love to know what you think...I do read every comment, and if you like my work please feel free to "follow" my blog for more inspiration.

Crafty hugs xxx

15 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx