Here are my final set of DT samples for the new stamps released this weekend by For The Love of Stamps from www.hunkydorycrafts.co.uk
I used distress inks to create a background on some Ink Me Card and then used the Mask to create the frame and patterns. This was matted onto rainbow mirri and adhered to card blank
Three flowers were stamped onto Ink Me card using Versafine and then coloured in with Kuretake clean colour pens. They were cut out and then attached to card blank using wet glue and foam pads to create a 3d effect.
The sentiment was stamped onto a blended background mat and then attached to card blank , together with a few pearls
Using various distress inks I stamped the flower head onto some Ink Me card, to create a slightly circular effect. This was layered onto some paper from the Polka Dots background pad before adhering to catd blank with foam pads
The flower head was then stamped onto an oval die cut, coloured with Kuretake clean colour pens and mounted onto a mirri die cut
The sentiment was stamped onto card, matted onto mirri and attached to card blank to complete.
I created a card blank using Kraft card and due cut out a fancy oval.
I matted and layered papers from the Stripey Background paper pad. I then took a smaller piece of coloured paper and stamped part of flower head and some bees, with versafine ink. These were coloured in with Kuretake clean colour pens.
I then stamped a full flower head onto an oval die cut card and coloured with Kuretake clean colour pens. The flower was masked off and leaves then stamped and coloured in.
A white pen was used to create a subtle shadow around the flower before attaching this to top of card blank , so it sat above it.
The sentiment was stampedand attached to catd blank and a ribbon and twine bow added to complete sample xx
For my final sample I create a card blank from green cardstock, cut the front of the card in half and used a punch to create a fancy edge
I die cut two green and two white ovals then stamped part of the flower head onto each white oval. I also stamped a bee on one before colouring the images in with Kuretake clean colour pens.
The flower pot was then stamped onto the front of the card blank. This was masked off before stamping flower head. This was also masked off to stamp the leaves on. All masks were then removed and the images coloured in with Kuretake clean colour pens. A couple of bees were also stamped and coloured in before stamping the xoxo stamp to complete.
I hope you have enjoyed looking through these last samples .
Thankyou for looking and for the comments you leave
Crafty hugs xx