Followers

Thursday 19 January 2017

Honey Doo Crafts Trio of flowers stamp set and die

Afternoon everyone.
So excited to final share my news.  I have been invited to join the Honey Doo Crafts DT as a guest designer.  I am so honoured to work with Amanda, Martin and Kay.

Here is my very first DT sample.

I used the trio of flowers stamp set and coordinating die available from www.honeydoocrafts.co.uk

I cut off a strip on the right side of the card blank and drew two lines down the inside to create a panel.

I stamped the main images in black versafine ink and clear embossing powder.

The flowers were subtly coloured using distress ink.

I stamped and coloured two more flowers. These were cut out and glued on with 3d gel.

The sentiment was stamped and matted onto black card before mounting with 3d gel.

I hope you like my first sample and thankyou for popping by.
Crafty hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Biggest of congratulations Karen, I am over the moon for you and so very well deserved. An absolutely gorgeous card and loving the hint of green.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou soo much Linda. I am soo excited.what a fantastic few months it's been. Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Karen, well deserved. Your cards are always amazing and inspiring . Looking forward to seeing what designs/projects come next. Crafty hugs. Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Grace. Thankyou soo much for your lovely comments. That means a lot. Hugs x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Karen this is brilliant news. Your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx