Followers

Saturday 3 December 2016

For The Love of Stamps DT sample

Good morning everyone.
Am happy to share my first DT sample for the new stamp sets, launched today on create and craft, from For The Love of Stamps. www.hunkydorycrafts.co.uk




I stamped the camera three times with Versafine ink then swooshed water colour paints over each, spritzing for the desired effect.
After stamping and matting the sentiment I matted the card onto black card stock then adhered to card blank.

Hope you like it and would love you to follow my blog to see more samples.

Hugs

Xx

2 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx