Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Beautiful Rose card x

Sharing a CAS card using the beautiful Rose stamp by Honey Doo. It's a large stamp but soo versatile

To create this simple but beautiful effect I stamped the image in a white pigment ink then coloured the shaded areas of the rose with a pale pink Dyna paint.
I splattered white ink drops over the whole card then added the sentiment in a black ink, to give a contrasting effect. Black pearls were added to finish.
Hope you like it. Would love you to follow my blog for more makes.
Thankyou
Xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Karen this is a stunning CAS card that rose is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I do love the rose and wonderful colour.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and others you have done - how do I follow your blog as i love Stamps by Me and the Hunkydory stamp range..can see you say on the side bar, but I can't see anything that would allow me to follow you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie. Thankyou soo much. On the side bar the box says followers. There are images underneath of all my followers. There should be a blue box on there that say follow. U click on there. Hope this helps xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have a Facebook page that I post all my makes on to. Try liking that to follow me xx
    https://www.facebook.com/Karenz-Handmade-Kardz-and-Kraftz-1631094707143428/
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx