Followers

Sunday 6 November 2016

For The Love of Stamps DT samples

Here are my final samples for the new stamps released this week by For The Love of Stamps
http://www.hunkydorycrafts.co.uk/
Had so much fun using these quality and versatile stamp sets xx

For this I used white card blank and stamping card and kraft stamping card. On  the small white card I inked round the edges. Multi stamped bricks to create a wall, then stamped,coloured in and cut out various small stamps. These were glued on using 3d gel to add dimension. The topper was then matted and layered to finish. 

For this vibrant pink card I used a die cut white circle and created a background with shimmer dyna paints.I stamped and embossed the wheelbarrow onto acetate and coloured it on the reverse with the paints. I added the sentiment and the birds, then matted and layered before adhering to card blank. A bow finished it off. 
For my final sample using this Barrow In Bloom set, I took two card blanks. Cut both on the front, on the diagonal, then glued together to create this envelope style card. I used papers from the stamping pads, stamped with small stamps then glued to card blank. I stamped, coloured and cut out all the embellishments, attaching with 3d glue gel. To finish I took another piece of card cut to fit inside the envelope.. decorated on bith sides with the papers, added more stamped embellishments and a sentiment to finish. 
I hope you've enjoyed my samples. please feel free to follow my blog
Thankyou x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx