Followers

Sunday 6 November 2016

For The Love of Stamps DT samples

Here are today's DT samples for the new stamps released by For The Love of Stamps. 
Absolutely love this stamp set , so many variations with the solid and outline stamps.

For this plaque I covered it in black gesso first then used acrylic /dyna paints to create the backgrounds. I stamped one image directly onto the plaque with versafine and clear embossing powder. I then stamped more onto acetate, coloured on the reverse side, then attached to the mdf. I randomly stamped the sentiment all over making sure I turned it, went off the edge and used second generation stamping.


For this card.......
 

Using masking technique I stamped the flowers, stem and leaves then used distress ink to create a soft water coloured effect. I lightly inked round edge of card before attaching to card blank. clear gems added to complete.

Hope you like these
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx