Followers

Saturday 12 November 2016

Fairy tale DT sample using For the Love of Stamps stamp sets

Posting another of my samples for the new stamp sets launched this week alongside the papercrafting collection.  These come to you from Hunkydory and For the Love of Stamps.

www.hunkydorycrafts.co.uk




For this sample I masked off a centre square before inking the background using Distress Inks. I stamped first and second generation branches in several colours.  
I removed mask and stamped the rest of my images within the masked area, before adding a sentiment. 
This was matted onto black card and adhered to the card blank  
Hope you like it. Please follow my blog for more inspiration 
Thankyou
Xx

6 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx