Followers

Friday 28 October 2016

Stamps By Me DT sneak preview

Here's my second sample for the gorgeous stamp sets being launched by a Toni Darroch from Stamps By Me Ltd
 
 
For this sample I used distress inks on acrylic blocks, which were spritzed with water, before stamping onto card. Flowers were stamped, coloured with distress inks and cut out before attaching to card. Stems were drawn in by a fine line pen, as were the lines around blocks and card.
This was then attached to the card blank.
Hope you like it and don't forget to tune in for the show for more demos by Toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love reading them all. Look forward to seeing you back here again soon and if you like my work it would be great if you could "Follow" me. Crafty hugs xx